8 Beiträge
Bernie Christie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Bernie Christie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Bernie Christie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room - what is the color of the paint......brand?
    1 Kommentar
Bernie Christie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I buy the coffee table? - Where can I buy the coffee table?
    1 Kommentar
Bernie Christie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color paint is this? Who makes it? - I am in the process of redecorating my living room.
    1 Kommentar
Bernie Christie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ottoman shown with Esse Upholstered Sofa - how can i obtain the Ottoman shown with Esse Upholstered Sofa/
    Kommentar
Bernie Christie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Esse Upholstered Sofa$1,659.71 - what is the actual width of the seating area of this sofa???
    Kommentar
Bernie Christie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DRESS MAKERS ETC. - ALL HOUZZ NEEDS TO SHOWCASE ARE CLOTHING MAKERS!!!
    Kommentar