30 Beiträge
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to expand a paver patio - We have a round paver patio that we would like to make slightly bigger, about 2 feet around the edge. Is it possible to add pavers to an exi... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do we really need this side door? - I'm looking for advice on if it is wise to remove our side door. We are replacing our front walkway and for the sake of a future kitchen rem... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 bathroom exhaust fans vented together, mold problem - We added a bathroom next to an exitsting one and when installing the new exhaust fan, our contractor connected the ductwork (in the attic) s... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on replacing front walkways - We have to replace our crumbling slate walkways and I'm looking for ideas on how to connect the side and front paths joining at 1 set of sta... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help connecting 2 walkways - We need to replace our crumbling front and side door walkways. We would like to widen our driveway and connect the 2 walkways at a joined st... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can I purchase a glass wing guard for the fire pit? - can I purchase a glass wind guard for the fire pit?
    Kommentar
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for shrubs that will grow in shade/late afternoon sun - We have had the worst luck growing anything in front of our house. It only gets late afternoon sun but I think there may be some other probl... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
At its widest, what is the overall depth? - At its widest, what is the depth from the front of the seat to the edge of the back rest?
    1 Kommentar
bcon268 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height from the floor to the underside of the middle shelf - I'd like to put this over a radiator without the bottom 2 shelves. I would mount it to the wall for stability. Is there a spec sheet with al... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...