78 Beiträge
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backspash issue - The picture (below) shows a black line on quartzite backsplash next to wall. I asked what this is and was told it is the quartzite backing. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathtub not level - Our new bathtub has been installed along with tile around it. Glass shower doors were installed. The glass company did not bother mentionin... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
should paint crown molding? - We are installing new stained wood window casings and baseboard. The new stain color is different than the color of the crown molding which ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
finishes in bathroom - We are putting oil rubbed bronze door pulls on hickory stained bathroom vanity, chrome faucet fixtures, and frameless beveled mirror. What f... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new casement windows, stain/paint - We are renovating the whole upstairs. The current woodwork is stained and is in pretty bad shape. Our contractor has suggested replacing woo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size tile in shower? - I have a 46" by 47" shower. I am struggling on what size tile I should use. I have read many opinions that using large format ti... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
2 guest bathrooms. Which one should include tub? - We have 3 guest rooms. We are designing 2 upstairs guest baths. One will include a tub. I am torn which bathroom should have the tub. The en... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for photos of Daltile Elite Gray in Haut Monde installed? - We are doing a bathroom remodel and are looking for photos of the Elite Gray installed. If you have this porcelain tile, would you mind pos... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
renovating master bathroom - We are looking at Taj Mahal Quartzite for our counter tops in master bathroom. However, I am concerned about what I have read about quartzit... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bdgracy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Transition master bath crown molding with the master bedroom. - Currently our master bath has medium dark stained crown molding. We are planning on painting the crown molding white along with the two win... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...