102 Beiträge
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tide F/G Powder - Apparently has gone missing. Granted I seldom use it but as my stash is getting really low I was going to order more. Walmart is the only p... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Scratchy clothes - Can someone please explain why clothes washed with a powder detergent, two rinses(first one with vinegar) second with fabric softener feel s... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finally found it.. - A free and clear laundry booster that works! Clorox 2 pods. They are on Amazon. The package label reads Sodium percarbonate, sodium carbonat... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
P&G HAS DONE IT AGAIN AND I AM PPPPPPOOOOOOED!! - As of 9-17-18 there have been changes and NOT for the better! Tide F/G he turbo has SLS listed as 2nd ing., scrolling down there's sodium la... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Powder vs. liquid - I had a mildly dirty and greasy dish cloth so I soaked the cloth in a tablespoon of Tide F/G powder and hot water. Tried as best I could to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Liquid Tide with Bleach alternative discontinued? beaglenc - Anybody know? It's been missing at the Walmart I go to, for about 3 or 4 weeks now.
    6 Kommentare
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Meat loaf - First time posting I usually hang out in the Laundry Room. Anyway, has anybody cooked a meatloaf in a crockpot? Do you and any liquid and ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Free and Clear Detergents - There was a post on a group about water hardness, softener additives and detergents. The chart says IIRC 60-120ppm requires a softener addit... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mamapinky - Check your message box.
    23 Kommentare
beaglenc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who would want this machine? - CLICK HERE TO GO TO Supersurgilator's LINK. Saw this thread on AW.org. Count me out.
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...