4 Beiträge
bean1983 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint my gazebo? Pics included - Recently purchased a 1950s cape cod and have redone almost every room at this point. I've also painted the whole exterior. Now I'm on to lan... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
bean1983 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front Door Color? - Hi, all! I'd love to paint my front door a pale blue color. I've been testing tons of different shades and really like these two (image atta... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
bean1983 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help updating awkward ugly bathroom - Hoping for some helpful tips on how to update this awkward, ugly brown bathroom and bring it into this century. I can spend about $5000 to d... Lesen Sie mehr
    65 Kommentare
bean1983 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice on trim/door color to jazz up light orange brick cape cod - Hi all, my husband and I just purchased our first home. I am excited to get my hands on this 1950 brick cape cod. I love the classic and sim... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar