9 Beiträge
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Deep closet in bathroom - Our upstairs bathroom (shared by two bedrooms, including master), has a very deep closet, about 30x30. It had a door I removed years ago be... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! bathroom design choices - I am renovating our 1965 master bathroom, pictured below. My husband and I are in our 60s and planning to stay in our home as long as possi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Italian "Brickwall" tile for shower? - This is a matte finish, considering the white or oyster for new shower (replacing bathtub), that will accompany a subdued cherry wood vanity... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Farewell, gold-leaf kitchen - We are about to embark on a long-overdue remodel of our -- how shall I say? -- idiosyncratic kitchen, which we have lived with for almost 25... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood-Carrara Marble vanity: what goes with? - I just ordered a 48" vanity from Bertch, in this style but with a cherry/driftwood finish and Carrara marble top, rectangle undermount ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Signature Hardware vanities - Has anyone purchased a vanity from Signature Hardware recently? I am looking at bamboo or other wood vanity, not painted. There aren't rev... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Driveway pervious concrete? - We are trying to improve the curb appeal of our 1965 ranch house in northern California (Bay Area) and would like to repave the driveway, am... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Driveway: pervious concrete? - We are trying to improve the curb appeal of our 1965 ranch house in northern California (Bay Area) and would like to repave the driveway, am... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
beanish hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Freestanding induction range? - I am thinking of replacing our '60s electric cooktop and wall oven with a freestanding induction range. Any suggestions for brands? Also, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare