11 Beiträge
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stuck on updating the exterior of my home - My long bungalow has orangy brick and plastic beige/brown siding that I can't stand. I'm looking ast updating the siding, thinking shingles... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour should I paint the interior of this door? - I just finished a main floor renovation of a 1960's home and still have a few things to work on. this door, I was thinking of painting it bl... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to figure out a built-in on an awkward wall - I am renovating the main floor of my house and have this wall next to a kitty corner fireplace. We will be changing the fireplace to an ins... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with this fireplace? - I need help!!! I will be doing a main floor reno with kitchen, flooring mudroom and the dining and living space. I have had two designers c... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this light fixture too small?? - I just got this lantern for over my kitchen table and now that it is up, I think it might be too small. My husband installed it 2 inches too... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My fireplace is orange and pink... - This fabricated stone fireplace was in the house when we bought it. I like it, but it is so orange and pink. Is there a stain I can use to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where is the light fixture from? Thanks!
    4 Kommentare
beary hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am moving to this house and this is breakfast nook. The trim WILL be painted out, and I am looking at purchasing a large, round wood table... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...