15 Beiträge
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Art Over Fire Place - What size is the painting?
    Kommentar
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of floor is this? - Love the floor. Who makes it?
    Kommentar
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Floor Tile - Would love to get something similar for my bathroom. Any information on this?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Flooring - Love this floor. Where can I get it? Who makes it?
    Kommentar
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light Fixture For Bedroom - Where is the fixture from? I’m looking for something similar.
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
55+ Communities - Hi Everyone! I’ll start by saying my post is off topic & probably not for Houzz....but, I thought what the heck. Curious to know if anyo... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Soundproofing My Ceiling - Hi Everyone, I live in a co-op apartment. The bldg is old.....I believe built in the late 40’s. Therefore, old squeaky floors. I’m on the fi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Considering Benjamin Moore Grant Beige for my Living Room/Dining Room - Hi Everyone ! Currently in Florida helping my Aunt choose a new paint color for her living room/ dining room. The walls are now an ivory wit... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Nancy O’Connor hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedroom Lighting - Hi Everyone ! Another lighting question. This ceiling fan light was here when I moved in. It doesn’t work. I need to replace it. I’m using a... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...