13 Beiträge
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Computer programs for interior decorating - My niece will be 13 years old, and has always wanted to be an interior decorator. She is smart and creative. I would love to be able to find... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen designer did not allow for air flow on sides of refrigerator! - My new kitchen has a freestanding refrigerator with a panel on each side. There is approximately 1/16" to 1/8" of space between ea... Lesen Sie mehr
    33 Kommentare
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Using Houzz-Is there a way for the most recent posts to show first. - It's 2017, but I keep finding posts from earlier than 2010, and would like to find posts that are more current. Is there some way to have th... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this subway tile backsplash too dark, or does it POP? - So unsure about the backsplash, and don't want to make the wrong decision! Is the dark grey glass subway tile too dark, or does it "P... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    39 Kommentare
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! Where and how to end moulding on triangle shaped cabinet? - The tile installation in unfinished, but you can see in the picture where the contractor ended it (by the white vertical moulding strip), bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Transition between light floor (honey oak floor) and dark floor - I need to redo my kitchen due to damage from a burst pipe. My cabinets will be white. I would love to put in a dark-medium dark oak floor an... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    42 Kommentare
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets-no outgassing, no formaldehyde. Brookhaven, Kitchen Kraft? - Looking for kitchen cabinets with little or no outgassing/formaldehyde. I would like a good brand of semi-custom cabinets in a white transit... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bullnose or Schluter? Bullnose is too narrow for niche. - My bullnose will only reach 2 1/2 inches into my 4 inch Redi-Niche. Am I better off using a Schluter edge on a 4 inch deep field tile. Or, s... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Becky B hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I use a 1/3 running bond on floor with a 1/2 running bond on wall? - I will have a light gray 8"x20" 1/2 running bond (brick) pattern on my bathroom walls. What would be the best pattern to use on... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...