10 Beiträge
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this so much— more pics of project? - Beautiful work! Do you have more photos of this project that you can share, please? I’d like to see what you’ve done with the side of the po... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love this room— especially the bed— where is it from? - I love this room— especially the bed— where is it from?
    1 Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint Colors? - Hi-- I really like the palette you used-- the light gray/blue mixed with the red in the other room is great. Can you tell me what colors yo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What size are the frames? - Hi-- I love the impact of the artwork on the wall-- nice symmetrical arrangement! Can you please tell me what the dimensions of the frames ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Who makes the lovely fabric on the dining chairs & curtains? - Hi Annie-- I just love what you did with the colors and mixing traditional elements with more modern ones to keep things light. Just lovely... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What fabric was used for the curtains? - Please let me know who makes the fabric used for the curtains. Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you share the source of the dining table? - Lovely room! Could you share the source of the dining table?
    1 Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source of chests? - Spectacular room! Can you tell me the source for the bedside chests?
    Kommentar
Kira Becker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar