20 Beiträge
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
70's house exterior update - I want to update the exterior of our 70s house - I'm thinking about new paint, new garage doors and possibly a pergola above the garage acro... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint or replace 70s carved wood front door? - I'm not sure what to do about our front entrance. We have a carved, solid wood 70s front door. Not in perfect shape - some of the trim aroun... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new white kitchen what colour to finish butcher block. - we are installing a new white kitchen - white shaker cabinets, black hardware, light flooring. The maple butcher block cabinets were install... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
non-combustible mantle over wood-burning fireplace - We just replaced our 40 year old wood-burning fireplace insert with a new Stuv insert. It looks great but we've realized that the clearance ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mixing white and stainless appliances - I am changing my kitchen to mostly white. butcher block counters and white cupboards. I have relatively new stainless fridge and dishwasher ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LVP vs wood flooring - We are installing new flooring throughout. I have pretty much made up my mind to go with Luxury Vinyl Plank - we have dogs and kids and are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    33 Kommentare
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what to pair with leather sofa - I currently have two brown leather sofas and I'm getting rid of the bigger of the two (in front of the window). I need to keep the other one... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofa Table - what colour to paint? - I'm adding a sofa table behind my couch (a prior Houzzer suggestion, thank you). My couches are brown leather, walls are off white and the v... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I paint out these ugly garage doors? - I have posted my home exterior to design dilemma previously and a couple of helpful Houzzers suggested I paint out the garage doors in order... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
beeflady hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Linen Sheets - where to buy - I've been researching linen sheets for months now and there are many opinions out there on sheets from Restoration Hardware, Eileen Fisher (... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...