5 Beiträge
beeloved hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Layout for living room/hallway.....HELP! - My so-called 'living room' is 16' long and 11'6" wide. One side has a window 110" long and the opposite side is essentially a hall... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
beeloved hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with laundry appliances. - Hello, all. I'm having lousy luck with laundry appliances. Bought Whirlpool Duet 3 years ago. The dryer lasted 18 months and the motherboard... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
beeloved hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Very unpleasant peel-and-stick tiles - You pros may all be tired of addressing this problem! How can I remove old peel-and-tile? I'm finally getting around to this room with its p... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
beeloved hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Very unpleasant peel-and-stick tiles - You pros may all be tired of addressing this problem! How can I remove old peel-and-tile? I'm finally getting around to this room with its p... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
beeloved hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Low Ceilings - I've got the low ceiling blues and a limited reno budget. After careful consideration I've decided my priorities are the ceiling height, new... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    56 Kommentare