8 Beiträge
beemshake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
36" Counter-depth Fridge: KitchenAid or GE Cafe or other? - Couldn't find a recent discussion of this topic, so starting one. I need a 36" counter-depth fridge, with french doors. Don't care ab... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
beemshake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bosch speed oven: 500 vs 800 series? - Hi there, I'm considering a Bosch speed oven, but trying to decide which one. I like the 24" size of the 500 series, but it is only 12... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
beemshake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting Andersen Fibrex exterior - I'm looking to replace our single-pane wood windows with insert/replacement windows. The catch is that the exterior of our current windows i... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
beemshake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
sash replacement vs full frame replacement? - I live in a 1912 house with lots of old, single pane wood windows. I'd like to replace at least some of them with something more efficient, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
beemshake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me understand warranties - This might be a really basic question, but I'm trying to understand the standard 1-year manufacturers warranty on appliances. I'm particular... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
beemshake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
FiveStar ranges? - Hi there. I see lots of discussion of GE, KA, BlueStar, Wolf, Viking, etc, but I haven't heard much about FiveStar ranges. Anyone have exper... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
beemshake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gas ranges: KitchenAid Architect II vs GE Profile/Cafe vs ?? - Hi there. I think this topic has come up many times, but the last such thread I could find was dealing with last year's models, so I thought... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
beemshake hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pre-fab cabinets? - Hi there. I'm looking to do a budget remodel of our kitchen, so wanted to check out options on pre-fab (that is, non-custom) cabinets. Ikea ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare