4 Beiträge
Ericka Hostetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pratt and Lambert Paint?? - Our contractor wants us to use Pratt and Lambert paint on the interior of our new house. I've never heard of this brand and from what I have... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ericka Hostetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pratt and Lambert paint - Our contractor wants us to use Pratt and Lambert paint on the interior of our new house. Oven ever heard of this brand. Most of my research ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Ericka Hostetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Size of booth - What is the length of the booth seating under the window?
    1 Kommentar
Ericka Hostetter hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Kitchen - I would love some advice on paint colors for my kitchen cabinets. It's a new build with an open floor plan. I am wanting a lighter grey on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare