7 Beiträge
Belahn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where do I get this fire pit? - I want a fire pit like this. I've never seen it before. Details please.
    Kommentar
Belahn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do with backsplash - I want some backsplash behind the range but am clueless. Where would you stop it? Where left cabinet stops or go all the way to the end of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Belahn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Compare Pergo to Hard Wood Floors - I have had Pergo in a previous house and I had another house that had 100 year old hard wood floors. I am trying to decide on which one to ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Belahn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am planning a courtyard with furniture and rugs and need to know... - What do you do when it rains? Even in the middle of the desert where I am, it rains so is there certain furniture you are using or what? H... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Belahn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This might sound stupid but... - How do you mount the Venetian mirror on the big mirror? I would love to try this but can't figure out how to do it.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Belahn hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where do you get the animal tiles? - I see that the question has been asked but never answered? Anyone? Animal tiles? Someone out there? Please?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare