20 Beiträge
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Topping Asimina triloba/Pawpaw trees - Does anyone top their pawpaw trees? My trees are reaching 10-12 feet and was wondering if this is a good height to top them to limit height.... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tall single Zinnias - Where can I purchase seeds of old fashion tall (2-3 feet) single zinnias for my pollinator garden? Any reliable mail order source? Thanks.
    8 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Agastache Blue Fortune a REAL perennial in zone 5a? - Is Agastache Blue Fortune a long lasting (more than 2 years) perennial in zone 5a? I hear you have to replace them every few years? Is this ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendation for tall single white dahlia - Dear Dahlia Enthusiasts: I'm looking for a tall (4 feet or taller), white single Dahlia for my bee/butterfly garden. Currently I'm consideri... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pawpaw (Asimina triloba) cultivar ripening sequence - I would like to hear about the ripening order of various Pawpaw cultivars from different regions of the country. This will hopefully help us... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will Komoriya bulbs get larger over time? - I was just looking at my records of the Komoriya bulbs that I received and planted last year and realized that they have grown a little. I h... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kaori Maihime - a winter grower - Hi: I have a Kaori Maihime from Komoriya, and according to them, it is a winter growing (growing in Autumn). Mine leafed out about a month a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Naranja vs Orange Sovereign - I'm trying to decide on an orange colored Hippe. I read from previous posts that OS multiply quickly, flowers and leaves appear at the same ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aralia spinosa and Tetradium danielli - I read conflicting report about the cold hardiness of Devil's Walking Stick and Bee Bee Tree in zone 5a. I like to hear about your personal ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
ben773 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aralia spinosa and Tetradium danielli - I read conflicting report about the cold hardiness of Devil's Walking Stick and Bee Bee Tree in zone 5a. I like to hear about your personal ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...