19 Beiträge
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
STC Group Orders? Looking for H. koelmaniorum mcmurtryi... - Hi all, I have recently gotten into the Haworthia craze that's been sweeping worldwide for some years now. I have almost all the basic spec... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seedlings! - I've been trying to grow various ridiculously expensive species from less ridiculously expensive seed with varying results over the past yea... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ordering from Koehres Kakteen? - Hi all, I recently placed an order to Koehres Kakteen for some Adenia and Bulbine seeds, but I'm having trouble finding their Paypal ID. Ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When to Expose Haworthia and Frailea Seedlings - Hello all! I have some Haworthia sordida and Frailea mammifera seedlings (around 5-6 of each) growing in closed containers. These are 5"... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shriveling caudex on O. decaryi and questions about discoloration - Hello! i bought this Opercularya decaryi at the CCSS show in April, but recently the exposed root-caudex has shriveled. I water it regularly... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A happy Mamm - Mammilaria hernandezii there are 10ish more buds developing as well!!
4 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Autumn Happenings! - New Arrivals: Adenia Pechuelii Ceropegia dichotoma Tylecodon wallichii Pygmaeocereus biebli Avonia quinaria ssp. alstonii, pink flower
    7 Kommentare
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I use heat mats for bottom heat? (Established plants) - Time to start gearing up for winter!! Heat mats sound kind of self-explanatory (like just put the mat under the pots), but I have a few ques... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cyphostemma diseased?? - I have had this Cyphostemma woodii for a few months now, and at first I thought that it was just getting over-watered. The leaves would deve... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Ben was 10a/26, now 7a/34 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to cause branching on Pachypodium brevicaule?? - I have a relatively young P. brevicalue that I received with 4 branch points. How do I increase that number? Does it need frost damage (whic... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...