44 Beiträge
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Kitchen after 25 years - I first posted on Design Dilemma when Houzz was just starting. I'm excited to show the new kitchen after years of working on it myself. I'... Lesen Sie mehr
16 „Gefällt mir“    33 Kommentare
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is it ok to have different styles in one kitchen? - I have a 10'x12' kitchen. It used to be royal blue sponge painted, flowered wall paper, very busy. I've trimmed and painted the cabs to lo... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WONDERFUL! - I don't have a question. This is an amazing vision come to life. The colors, the openess...everything!
    Kommentar
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the serenity of this kitchen. Would be able to share colors? - It's quiet without being boring. Very lovely.
    2 Kommentare
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely kitchen. Color? - Any chance of sharing the color of the cabinets? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors? - Beautiful work! Is it possible to share the colors of the cabinets and wall? Some grey kitchens look almost black and white, but this one ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aprox color of Cabinets? - I think you are wonderful as designers. Are the "white" cabinets white or a soft grey? It's had to tell in the shadows. Thank you!
    Kommentar
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely kitchen. Please, what are the colors? - This is what I'm looking for. Please, what is the tile, the color of the cabinets, and the color on the windows? Thank you in advance.
    1 Kommentar
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blue Bodbyn? How? - I love your company, and your kitchens! It looks like the one nook and island cabinets are blue Bodbyn. How did you do that? Thank you!
    3 Kommentare
Leslie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color are the cabinets? - Love this kitchen. Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...