19 Beiträge
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting/staining advice needed for new fiberglass front doors - We just replaced our wood doors that were original to the house with textured woodgrain fiberglass doors for durability and lower maintenanc... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front doors are an - Advice needed please - We have done quite a bit to our home since purchasing it a couple of years ago. The front doors are totally outdated and I definitely would ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lighting advice for vanity area - We are remodeling our master bathroom and I am unable to decide on lighting for my vanity area. I've considering hanging pendants from the c... Jetzt abstimmen
    1 Kommentar    4 Stimmen
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Owner's Bathroom remodel help needed - We're working on the best design for our new vanity area. The first pic is of the initial design keeping the linen closet (left door) in pla... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window treatment advice, please. - We've been living with the 2" blinds shown on my family room windows since we bought our home two years ago. I initially considered the... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recommendation for fireplace surround and kitchen back splash - We are finishing up our great room and kitchen remodel. The counters were just installed and I've chosen a stainless steel and glass hood to... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great room design help please... - Our great room remodel is almost done. Please ignore the area rug... I know I need a larger one to anchor the space and plan on replacing th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do about my ceilings and walls after firing paint crew. - Hi everyone! So we're remodeling our house and ran into issues with the painters. Their attention to detail was terrible so we're having to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please offer ideas on decorating my living room - Just finished painting our living room and new wood floors are coming next week. Since the room is the first thing you see from the front do... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Be Andrews hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I make my table work with these chairs? - I decided to purchase more modern chairs for my dining table but the reddish stain isn't working at all. I'm thinking of painting the table... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...