5 Beiträge
berryphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
citrus in pots or in ground? - I have my satsuma and Meyer's Lemon in pots. I bought them last October. Someone said that they would thrive better in the ground, so now I ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
berryphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pumice gravel to break up clay soil? - I was wondering who has used pumice gravel to break up clay soil when planting avocados in-ground. Do you just mix it into the top 12 inches... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
berryphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To prune or not to prune - I just chopped off half the growth of a 1-meter tall Mexicola Grande because it wasn't branching. I did the same thing six weeks ago to a Fu... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
berryphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
When can I put my avocado seedlings into full sun? - I have some avo seeds sprouting and forming first leaves. They are in an outdoor, bright full shade area with plastic covering to maintain h... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
berryphile hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Corn spacing for a small plot - I have a small space for gardening and will be growing sweet corn for the first time. I plan to hand-pollinate with double rows, seven inche... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare