29 Beiträge
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bosch DW part found in basin - Used my Bosch 800 Series SHVM78Z53N Dishwasher for the second time today and found this part loose on the bottom of the basin. Any advice as... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bertazzoni ref31bmfx vs Fisher & Paykel rf170brpx6n fridge - Cafe 33" fridge is delayed again (I ordered 11/20 2020), and I can no longer wait. These are the only 2 fridges that would fit in the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bathroom accent color help - Photo of my renovated bathroom, that I love! I just don’t know what to do about accent color like for towels and such. Any suggestions would... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
seams on black penny tiles - I can clearly see the seams. My contractor insists that the seams are visible because the tiles are glossy and the grout is matte. I say not... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
walk-in shower floor, non-slip coating - Is there a spray coating for a black tile shower floor to avoid it being slippery?
    Kommentar
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hotelier vs shower niche - Have you ever seen a hotelier used as a shower shelf? It would mean hanging at towel bar height and using the shelf for products as you woul... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower ideas Kenridge Ribbon Maple 24x48 Mat - Im using this tile on 3 walls of my walk-in shower, and need advice: Would you do a shower niche on this tile? What alternatives do I have t... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    36 Kommentare
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
24" Vanity help needed! - I could really use some help here as I'm planning on using this gorgeous Kenridge Ribbon Maple 24x48 Matte Porcelain Tile in my shower, and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love this vanity! - Can you tell me where I can buy it Thanks!
    Kommentar
Beth Kovalsky hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Caesarstone, MSI, or Alleanza - My contractor suggested 3 quartz countertop companies within my budget: Caesarstone, MSI, and Alleanza. I’m looking at white with gray veini... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...