7 Beiträge
Beth Olsson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Working with an interior designer - Hi Houzzers - for some reason I have always felt inhibited about trying to work with a designer. Not sure why, but we are gutting our kitch... Lesen Sie mehr
    62 Kommentare
Beth Olsson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do I have to use a specific kind of towel? - I bought this warmer and it scalded my towels. Left a scorch mark on two of them (different brands). After discussing with customer service,... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Beth Olsson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No instructions? - There are no instructions and the glass is far to large for the brackets. Help!
    1 Kommentar
Beth Olsson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Beth Olsson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
big enough to use every day? - I am considering buying 2, one for each vanity in our master bath. Until this reno, we’ve had very large, frameless builder grade (ugly!!) m... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Beth Olsson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Basement flooring has me stumped - Had to unexpectedly remodel the basement after a water issue. Got that fixed but now I'm suddenly faced with a whole lot of material choices... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Beth Olsson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Space planning question - What is the ditch between the island and the countertop where the range is located?
    Kommentar