72 Beiträge
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this room - Where might I purchase the colorful fabric on the bench? Thank you.
    Kommentar
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this room. - Can you tell me where the chairs were purchased and also the art over the buffet? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I adore this room. - Where might I get the palm pictures that over the bed. Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love all of your designs - you tell me where I might find the art and the chest in this picture. Thank you so much.
    Kommentar
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I realize this is an old picture - Would love to know about the pillows. The fabrics are beautiful. Thank you.
    Kommentar
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this room. Where can I purchase the shell on the table? Thanks - What a fun and pretty room. I would like to purchase a large shell like on the table.
    1 Kommentar
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
bethk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this table have any whitewash on it? - Does this table have any whitewash on it? Like thin white paint sponged over it? Is that what makes the table have that rustic look? Or i... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...