883 Beiträge
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Got some more photos done... - I'm kinda glad the roses are beginning to slow down a bit. Got way behind in editing all the hundreds of photos I've been taking. I'm at my ... Lesen Sie mehr
14 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some Brad Jalbert roses... - I am lovin' some of my Jalbert roses from Palatine! He has a knack for creating some real beauties. ELFI VON DASSANOWSKY is one I got a few ... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ok... on with some more.... - I'm beginning to get a little caught up with the photos. I think this is the best yr I've ever had. Soooo many blooms and roses that haven't... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some pics from the last week or so... - More rose pics I've gotten edited... Dave Bang's A NIGHT OF MAGIC BOULIE'S DREAM BROOKS RED CAMARA CANOODLING CARAMELLA FAIRYTALE CARE... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More DAs - Finally got some of the hundreds of pics done. ANN BOLEYN BENJAMIN BRITTEN CHARLOTTE CHRISTOPHER MARLOWE EGLANTYNE HERITAGE JAMES GA... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some of the DAs - I'm still tweakin' the hundreds of photos (and keep adding more to the backlog..) This is the best yr I've ever had. Except for I hate all ... Lesen Sie mehr
10 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
They just keep comin'.... - Got another batch edited... still have around 600 to go... Yikes! Here's some of them: ZEBRA YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL TOP NOTCH TINTINARA SHOCKWAVE ... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Had a little confusion with a couple of roses... - Ok, so a couple of yrs ago, actually in 2015, I bought PRISCILLA BURTON from RVR and PRAIRIE LASS form Heirloom. I somehow misplaced PB. Nei... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Got more blooms edited... - I'm going nuts trying to get them all done! This is the craziest yr I've had as far as the amount and size of blooms. Deadheading is going t... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
bethnorcal9 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to get caught up with the pics!! - Holy cow! My roses are currently in explosion mode! I can't keep up with all the pics I've taken the last few weeks. It's amazing how many b... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...