4 Beiträge
bevballew hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finishing spare guest bedroom. - I am not sure if the Pottery Barn bed linens cut the mustard. Need suggestions and what pillows to add. I love the wall color, just recent... Lesen Sie mehr
    95 Kommentare
bevballew hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to rearrange my furniture - I just moved in. Not changing furniture as recently bought for other house. Pewter silk draperies will go up. House designed by a student o... Lesen Sie mehr
    51 Kommentare
bevballew hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My new great room designed by a frank Lloyd wright student - Just bought this house. Will install hardwood floor. Any ideas of furniture layout. It looks out at a lake. Like soft colors, eclectic, trad... Lesen Sie mehr
7 „Gefällt mir“    156 Kommentare
bevballew hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for area in my kitchen - Just bought this house. Curious as to what your ideas are to do with this area of the kitchen. Cherry cabinets. I will be replacing the dar... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare