62 Beiträge
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas for sofa pillows - I have a new sunroom with a leather cognac sofa. I am trying to tie the sofa color with light shades of blue. The cream/blue rug and blue ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mini-Splits—Do these “cheapen” the look of a home? - I am adding a 500 square foot addition to my home that will be a family room and an activity area. It is being suggested that a mini-split ... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color of shingles to install? - Help me select the best color shingles for my multi-colored brick house. It needs a more solid color roof.
    24 Kommentare
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you suggest furniture layout? - The priorities for the room are to be able to read and enjoy the views, to watch tv, and to entertain a small group. The room is an additio... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with furniture layout to determine final room size - I am getting ready to add an addition to my house which will be a family room/sunroom area. Since I have the option of adjusting the curren... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for dated windowless primary bathroom - I have a primary suite bathroom that is windowless and blah. The bathroom is under an angled roofline. While I want to retain the current ... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Item at ceiling - By chance, is the box at the ceiling covering a mini-split? If it is, I’d like to hear the details. Beautiful room.
    Kommentar
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining Room Starting Over--Need table and Lighting Advice - There has to be a way to arrange a small dining room for 6 people! My husband and I downsized to a retirement house that is new to us. We h... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Recommendation for Brand of Exterior Back Door Leading To Deck - I am trying to find a full-view single backdoor with blinds between glass panes. This door will lead to an outside deck and will replace a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Barbara hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...