14 Beiträge
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this bathroom! Do the floors slant towards the drain? - I am wanting to do a shower like this, but need to know if the water drains easily towards the drain, & not out. Love all the finishes!
3 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please what is on the wall & what is the name of the light fixture? - Love the look of this room & find the walls interesting & the light different.
    2 Kommentare
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling height? - Please tell what is the ceiling height in the loft and main floor to loft floor?Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stairs - This is a nice looking cottage, But is there more photos, especially of the stairs? I would love to see more of it. Thank you!
    Kommentar
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the length & width of stair case & was oak expensive to do? - I love what was done to transform this home. I have a similar style home. The staircase looks narrow. Thank you! Barb
    1 Kommentar
bgbbgs hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...