13 Beiträge
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need pro help!!! Change paint scheme griege, green? - I might be the only one who likes the pop of dark floors and oak trim...just not everywhere! Main body is SW Aria Ivory, entry Lenox Tan and... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need pro help! Paint colors need update! Browns to griege, white or gr - New house needs update. I may be the only one who loves the contrast of dark wood and oak! I just don't like it in every room. Main body of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint update from browns to grey? - bgco Yesterday Just moved into this home. Love the dark floors and contrast of oak trim....in some places. Struggling with paint color for w... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you paint tile fireplace surround? - I'd love to replace this with great stone but it's not in the budget. There are too many neutral colors in this room and I really don't like... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room or seperate sitting room? - New house dilemma. Our dining room faces the street with a nice view of the garden, gets good light but doesn't get used all! It's right off... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you paint wood trim but leave doors oak? - I inherited dark wood floors, light oak trim and doors. Would you paint trim same as wall color? My camera doesn't do the Lenox Tan color in... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please tell me the name of the green wall paint! - This could be the answer to my design delimma of honey oak cabinets and trim, dark brown floor!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant lighting placement - The island is 45x25. I feel like I'm dodging these lights when walking around or working on the island. Same issue by breakfast bar. They're... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscaping a small yard for privacy .. - Hoa open space behind the house is nice but very open. Lots of walkers who look right into back yard. Yard is very small.....35' from house ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bgco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need curb appeal!!!!! It's all garage and boring - The front door is tucked behind the garage on an angle. Windows in the garage doors would help but no $$$ to make that happen right away. He... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    30 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...