22 Beiträge
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
yellow flower on bluff - When I saw this I thought it might be Ruth's Golden Aster, which is endangered and found only in our watershed, but the leaves are different... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
invasive vine? - On a recent walk on our local greenway I saw a plant I didn't recognize, some phone photos attached. From a distance, the vine covers up tre... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bank grass? - I see this often late summer. It grows thick on stream banks, appears to be a monocot. I don't like walking through it, snakes and all. What... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
yellow November flower, SE TN - I've noticed some of these, don't know what they are. A friend brought me a dried specimen, said it was around 2' tall. Can anyone id this? ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looks something like ragweed - I saw this this week, thought it was ragweed but took a closer look. When you bump it, pollen flies everywhere. Can someone id this? Photos ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Was This? Money Plant? - My wife found this scrap when we were picking up litter in the Cherokee National Forest 9-3-11. The quarter is for size reference. Image lin... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fragrant March bush - Photo 3-21-2011, blooming heavier 2 weeks ago, lots of bees, top of a river bank, bush around 5' high, flowers about 1/2" across. Can s... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
se tennessee aquatic plant - I noticed these on a fishing trip Saturday 9-12-10. I had noticed the leaves before, always assumed they were smartweed. I had never noticed... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mulberry? - I have always thought this was a mulberry because of the 3 different lobe forms, but I have these and definite mulberries (bearing fruit) in... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
bhpguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Aquatic Plant ID's - I have put together a page on aquatic plants I am familiar with on my favorite trout stream. My id's are sometimes suspect, if you are a min... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...