10 Beiträge
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which color? - Which color is this door?
    Kommentar
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
backsplash wall - What are the tiles? (Or is it paper?) A very elegant and sophisticated room.
    1 Kommentar
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you think of central air, generally...? - We're in the midst of a full gut renovation of an old cape cod, and running out of time to make a decision! I've got a bias against central ... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet color - I can't quite tell what color the cabinets are, sky blue? And does the paint have a textured quality or is it the reflection from the crysta... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More! - Any more photos of this kitchen? I'm curious to see how the rest is laid out.
    1 Kommentar
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colors - Could you share the lovely paint colors on cabinets and walls?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom sink - Who made the sink? Where did it come from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
bigbird42 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Windows in home office/guest room - I'm looking for some good options for shades in a home office space that doubles as a guest room. The window faces a building but gets good ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare