5 Beiträge
billpoint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Table Base Oly - Is it possible to purchase a table base only. I have two glass table tops, and I need at least one base. I love these table bases, but I d... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
billpoint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does the Surya-Mystique Blue Tone 8x8 Round Wool Carpet Need a Pad? - I am going to order the Surya-Mystique 8 x 8 Round Wool Carpet. I am wondering if it is best with a pad. Do you sell an 8 x 8 Round Pad th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
billpoint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
billpoint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have the Silvia Poma light fixture (2) - Need replacement shades - Can I get replacement shades for the Silvia Poma light fixture
    Kommentar
billpoint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to add a half bath in existing shell - Would appreciate learning how designers added a half bath within an existing shell.
    1 Kommentar