6 Beiträge
Billy Zone 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fig cuttings Montreal - Getting some fig cuttings from Greece very soon I would like to make them grow roots right away only bc of excitement But I should wait A... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Billy Zone 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
soil and feeding - Everyone has their recipes for soil and feeding I use regular 20-20-20 sticks And soil Peat moss ,compost, manure Tried seaweed natura... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Billy Zone 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
no name tree Montreal - Here is a tree a fellow collector has found growing in a mans yard He can’t identify it nor can’t all the experts he has asked They are th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Billy Zone 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fig tree identification - Trying to figure out which fig this is Was thinking a Kadota Anyone more experienced ? Fig is semi sweet flesh is thick
    13 Kommentare
Billy Zone 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Figs in Montreal Canada - I had a Mission Fig 3 years old left our last winter ( -30C//-22F) wood died but in May shot up again no Figs obviously... looking fir a t... Lesen Sie mehr
    38 Kommentare
Billy Zone 5b hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fig tree s in Montreal - getting back to fig trees I had a few but had no time to take care of them and left them out all winter and they died ( from Montreal Cana... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar