7 Beiträge
Ballal Mirza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Conservatory update. Ideas please! - Hi lovely Houzz folk. I'm redecorating this conservatory space and I'd love some ideas and advice. I've decided I'd like to go pale green/sa... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ballal Mirza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open plan warehouse conversion Glasgow - Hi guys Below are some before and after shots of my apartment in Glasgow. It's a large space and I wanted a big modular sofa for it. In t... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Ballal Mirza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patterned coffee table on Persian rug - Hi I'm in love with this black and white bone coffee table but will it be too much on this rug? Any other suggestions? I'd rather not spend... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Ballal Mirza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table choice for loft apartment. Help please. - Hi guys advice please. Stumped for ideas for a coffee table for my apartment. Main elements of the room are grey walls, large black marb... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Ballal Mirza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coffee table for loft apartment. Help!! - Hi guys advice please. Stumped for ideas for a coffee table for my apartment. Main elements of the room are grey walls, large black marb... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Ballal Mirza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour? - Hi what is the name of this grey paint? Thanks
    Kommentar
Ballal Mirza hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint choices for small, city warehouse conversion - Hi guys I have n ever asked for help on decor before - having moved into and renovated several properties. But this new project is a diff... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare