8 Beiträge
birdeegal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining table question - I love the round extendable dining table. where did it come from and is it possible to purchase. I have been looking high and low for a r... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
birdeegal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
birdeegal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
birdeegal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
birdeegal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
birdeegal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
do you have this product in hazel bronze - I purchased the chandelier and the pendants. Now I need these sconces in the hazel bronze color.
    2 Kommentare
birdeegal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can i get this item in black? - need black...why is there not an option to order in black?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
birdeegal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this item have matching pendants? - The plan is to put this chandelier in a bar nook. We will need matching pendants to go over the bar. Or even something that would come clos... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare