11 Beiträge
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Barn doors in San Diego, California - Where can I get barn doors made? We will be using a garage as a pool house/ overflow party space & we are having a tough time finding s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to buy LED exterior lights? - I found some lovely exterior sconces at Pottery Barn (lighting sale through tomorrow) but per my contractor they won't be up to code in Cali... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Largest dining room table for 17'x11.5" room - Hi! We want the longest table that will comfortably fit and are wondering if we can fit a hutch too. Do you know the standard amount of ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful windows and doors - The windows and doors are beautiful! Would you mind telling me who makes them and which series? (aluminum clad with wood??) Thanks
    Kommentar
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Milgard Essence near coast...don't love vinyl - My contractor really likes the Milgard product but I'm having second thoughts about my choice: Milgard Essence. He likes the vinyl for durab... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Biggest slab I can find? 10 feet? (granite or marble) - We want to make a giant Island with seemless surface. We were considering honed black granite or marble (calcutta). Any ideas on what the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door? - I LOVE that door! Do you happen to know who made it? This is a very peaceful bedroom, by the way.
    Kommentar
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to put desk in kitchen?? - We love having a kitchen desk to use computer while cooking (desktop). It will be our downstairs computer station. My husband wants to g... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
birdrock hat eine Diskussion gestartet
vanity? - a. I love this house b. what type of furniture is the vanity? I want it :)
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...