525 Beiträge
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Considering planting my hosta in-ground - I've always grown my hosta in pots. I guess I was thinking they needed the added chilling hours. My sister is having good luck growing hos... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any advice for the challenge of rabbits? - My sister started adding a few hosta to her front gardens a couple of years ago. She said some of her hosta are attractive to rabbits and so... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Found the scourge in one of my old hosta - I've had this hosta for years, at least 6 years. This year I found the bubbly leaves in a very few leaves. Where does this come from? Other ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you water your pots in the winter? - I leave my pots where they sit in the winter. (I'm in 8a, I think). They get watered when it rains, but generally speaking, I don't water th... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Risky Business questions - The reason I started this post is I'm wondering how big a pot I need to put these little sports into. They are currently in 4" pots, wh... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Guacamole is not Guacamole - The large Guacamole that I purchased in the spring turned out to be solid green. I checked myhostas.be and there are two solid green sports ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two Questions about Risky Business - First, according to myhostas.be, Risky Business is a sport of Striptease. Striptease is a sport of gold Standard. If my Risky Business is re... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Two questions about Risky Business - Question 1. According to myhostas.be, Risky Business is a sport of Striptease. Also, it says that Striptease is a sport of Gold Standard. S... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This new hosta is super root bound... - I bought this hosta that was labeled Guacamole a couple of days ago. I wasn't sure it was Guacamole, as it showed no signs of variegation. I... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
bkay2000 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have a problem........... - My hosta are coming up, but they all look kind of puny, except Squash Casserole, which is always great. Blue Mouse Ears was setting high in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...