14 Beiträge
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains - Hi. Beautiful room. What color are the curtains?
    1 Kommentar
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Radiator - Is the radiator spray painted? If so, what color and brand paint? I love it.
    Kommentar
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colors? - Hello. I love the grays used in this room. What is the color/brand? Thx.
    1 Kommentar
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color - Hello. I love your design. Can you tell me what paint color is used for the walls?
    3 Kommentare
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Paper? - Is that textured wallpaper? If so, where can I find it? Beautiful bedroom, btw. Thanks.
    2 Kommentare
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - Hello. Your design is beautiful. What countertop is that?
    1 Kommentar
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet Color - Hell. What color is the cabinet? It's beautiful.
    1 Kommentar
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sectional - Beautiful room. Where is the sectional from?
    1 Kommentar
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sofas - Beautiful! Where from?
    1 Kommentar
Taina Billips hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Couch - Hi! That sectional is beautiful. Where is it from?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...