6 Beiträge
blackcath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall tiles - Hello what are the details of the white wall tiles used here? Very nice. Thx
    1 Kommentar
blackcath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interesting pieces - Hello from where are the sideboard, lounge chairs and ornate light sourced? I very much like these pieces.
    1 Kommentar
blackcath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
blackcath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
blackcath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinion on chair - I would love to have 6 chinoiserie style bamboo dining chairs but cannot afford this many. Would like opinions as to whether painting my exi... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
blackcath hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with living room furniture ideas and placement. - I would appreciate some help. My living room is 6.7mx3.9m with a large unused space with furniture bunched up at end of area. Wish to recove... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare