235 Beiträge
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Caesarstone Scratched :( - My kitty was very naughty and now I have scratches on my beautiful Raven counters. I know it can't be buffed out but is there anything that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet paint - What SW paint color would be comparable to the off white cabinet paint?
2 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! HUGE stain on my Caesarstone - Edited to say: SPOILER ALERT! There was found to be NO issue with the Caesarstone nor the fabrication/installation. Read on to see how the m... Lesen Sie mehr
    108 Kommentare
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I knicked my Caesarstone counter edge! - I'm so upset with myself! I just put a chip in my Caesarstone counter at the sink on the inside edge. Visibly it's not noticeable, however ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me avoid the ABB club! - The kitchen cabinets are almost all in and I'm trying to avoid the ABB club. I have a few questions about my backsplash that I am hoping you... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Need to decide on pull sizes today! - My doors and drawer fronts are all shaker style, no slab fronts. I am going with the Amerock Highland Ridge in PN. I am doing knobs on all t... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Third time's a charm? Not so much! Update on counters! - Thought I'd start a new thread. OP is linked below. Update on the NEW job: Found another contractor/fabricator - a well respected and reput... Lesen Sie mehr
    29 Kommentare
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! My perfectionistic tendencies are getting the best of me! - So I just had my counters installed (for the 2nd time) - Caesarstone Raven. For the most part, they are pretty perfect. However, there are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    122 Kommentare
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
OTR Microwave - to vent or not to vent - I'll be installing an OTR micro in my new, almost finished kitchen. My previous OTR micro was vented through the cabinet above, through the... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
blackchamois hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paper holder - Who makes this paper holder? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...