20 Beiträge
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
feet of chair legs - help! what is the best solution to stop the bottom of chair & stool legs scraping on hardwood when you move them...most solutions seem t... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
GLARE on a new metal roof - Help any suggestions to reduce glare on a new metal roof? I realize it will vary through the seasons and reduce as it weathers
    12 Kommentare
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hanging art on a concrete wall - I'd like to hang a number of pieces of art on a raw concrete wall What's the best way to do it?
    3 Kommentare
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathtub help for old folks - I've thought maybe a Rube Goldberg invention with pulleys and lift systems might be an idea We want a nice deep soaker tub but how the hell... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wow, love the idea - do you have anymore photos?
    1 Kommentar
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    15 Kommentare
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love it, how high is the wall? - Are those drawers at the bottom?
    1 Kommentar
blackmurphy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
email setup - help I used to get regular emails from Houzz it stopped
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...