11 Beiträge
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LIGHTS - HOW DID YOU GET THE LIGHTS IN THE BEAMS?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
door - who makes the door. Thank you.
    Kommentar
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior--keep the stone in the entry or lose it? - We are doing smooth Santa Barbara style stucco on the rest of the house and new glass front doors and garage doors.
    5 Kommentare
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help updating a 1990 ranch home in CA wine country - We just bought this vacation home in california wine country and we are doing a full remodel. I would like to update the front and get rid o... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Brooke hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have hardwood floors throughout our great room and halls but currently have carpet in the bedrooms. I would like to put hardwood in the be... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...