23 Beiträge
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Primary Bath Remodel: Educating myself before starting - HI All, It's been a couple of years since I've been on design dilemma. Before that, I've mostly been a lurker for many years. I've read so... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Under Cabinet Lights (non hard wire) and a Switch - Hello All, I've been doing a lot of research about installing under cabinet lights. I don't need anything too fancy (it's an old kitchen).... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help With Exterior Paint: Any Ideas Welcome - I'm so terrible at deciding or visualizing paint, especially with exterior. I was hoping that the good experts and people of Houzz could su... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Twins, stuff and another living room layout - Okay....so I admittedly used the twins in hopes of getting a click or two for the wonderful experts around. We do have 18 month old twin gi... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Long Flower Bed: At a loss - Okay...a few caveats. I don't know anything about shrubs/plants/etc....but I'm willing to learn! According to USDA I'm in Zone 7A. Our lo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Alternative to West Elm Media Center - Wondering if anyone has come across something similar. I've searched high and low and can't seem to find anything that resonates with me. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Basement Paint: Not much Light - Hi All, I would love some ideas on paint color for our basement. We are putting in carpet that will be a warm grey (it's not too dark). I... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Foyer Chandelier: Ugh....I can't decide - Hi All, I am so awful at making decisions and could really use some ideas for a new light/chandelier in our Foyer (stairs going down to the... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Fireplace Tile: Carrara Marble Style....thoughts? - Hi All, Sorry but I misaligned the photo's and my inspiration photo is above. I also double posted photo's and can't seem to delete them. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
blaze_1508 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LVP with small kids - Okay....would love to hear from parents who have kids. We are very close in deciding to get LVP in our large basement (there's carpet in the... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...