10 Beiträge
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    1 Kommentar
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    Kommentar
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    1 Kommentar
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    1 Kommentar
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    Kommentar
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drain - Is there a. Drain included?
    Kommentar
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile shower ceiling ? - Just noticed shower ceiling for my boys bath wasn’t tiled as part of a major Reno. Should I have them tile it? I’ve only ever seen tiled ce... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Sara F hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color should my island be? - Hi- I’m renovating and designing my new kitchen and I finally found granite and quartzite that I Iove. I originally was going to go with whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare