5 Beiträge
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DCS cooktop knobs - Does anyone have a DCS cooktop with knobs that are hard to turn? How old is it? We had one about 7 years ago with our kitchen remodel. We re... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
undermount sink sealing - We have had our undermount SS sink since our remodel 6 years ago. The only problem is the silicon seal around the edges gets mildewed and di... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Car top carriers - I have a 05 Honda Odyssey minivan. What do I look for in a cartop carrier? I assume they all come with the proper connections for the rails ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
High end mattress advice - Stopped at the Duxiana store yesterday. Beds look great and feel great in the store. But geez, $6000 for a bed? Might be worth it if it real... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Bryan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Steam vacuum recommendations? - I rent the rug doctor periodically and am always amazed at how dirty the water gets during cleaning. I use it on my hallways and car rugs mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar