26 Beiträge
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find these stools? - Can anyone tell me where I can find stools like these in Toronto?
    1 Kommentar
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what do you think of this unique vent hood? - This is my kitchen, recently renovated. The vent hood is terrazzo stone which I really like - but looking at it as a vent hood rather than j... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with my kitchen design. A little lost! - I’ve been posting on here without too much response and I’m crossing my fingers for more input tonight as I really need to make a decision a... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
caesarstone pro? Quick question - Is frosty carrina pretty much the same quartz as London grey, but a grey base rather than white? Do they have the same amount of “marbling”... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
TERRAZZO in TORONTO? - Is there anywhere to get a terrazzo counter in Toronto?? I’m looking for something durable like caesarstone ..
    1 Kommentar
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Colour and counter help! - Can anyone tell me their experiences with and/or the differences between these caesarstones: - vivid white (I’m worried it will show too m... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Would you consider this a mid-century inspired backsplash?
    1 Kommentar
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Honed CaesarStone counter help - For our counter in the kitchen and in bathroom we chose a honed CaesarStone counter - it is like concrete and it is not polished. I’m now r... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Any guesses? - What paint colour do you think this is???
    4 Kommentare
blueblin hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Balboa Mist - We chose Balboa Mist by Benjamin Moore for our main living space - it’s being painted tomorrow or early next week. I’m very happy with it bu... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...