21 Beiträge
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ky. seed swap and get together... - What: Seed Swap and General Get Together When: Saturday October 2, 2010 Where: Sustainable Mountain Agriculture Center 1033 Pilot Knob C... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curled leaves on Petunias - I have a few hundred petunia seedlings in the nursery currently. The oldest ones are probably 7 weeks old now. In one batch (one color only)... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for Ivy leaf... - Where can I get a fairly small supply of Ivy Leaf Geranium cuttings or rooted cuttings? I would buy as many as 50, cutting type, no seed ivy... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
black velvet vs. bullseye pela. geraniums - I have been growing Bullseye Geraniums from seed for a couple years with great success. Has anyone grown both it and Black Velvet? Which do ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
F2 and F3 Petunias? - Has anyone ever try saving seed from the various F1 Hybrid spreading petunias and then grow them out to see what the next generation grows l... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lost all my... - A couple weeks ago, we had our coldest blast of the year (winter not over yet though) and we had a couple nights at 10 degrees below zero. W... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rutgers heritage? - I have read that Rutgers was originally a Campbells variety that Rutger University re-bred. Is this true and if so, what was the original Ca... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
WANTED: pink tip greasy - Looking for a sample of Pink Tip Greasy beans, email to alwest_83@yahoo.com
    Kommentar
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ohio heirloom varieties? - Each year we trial several new varieties and this year we would like to try some Ohio heirloom varieties. We are specially interested in sou... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
blueflint hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ringo 2000 - I have several plug flats of geraniums (pelagorniums) started. My Tornado Ivy leaf, Pintos and Bullseyes are doing fine, all of these had fa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...