10 Beiträge
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    7 Kommentare
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shrub Replacement - Making an inquiry regarding shrubbery. I recently removed 21 boxwoods from the front of my home near the sidewalk. Maintenance became an i... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MY NASTY LITTLE MANHATTAN BATHROOM NEEDS TLC... - Hello all. I have one of those nasty little Manhattan bathrooms, 4 x 7, where everything is just crammed in. . .sort of a tidied up out... Lesen Sie mehr
    52 Kommentare
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Covering Walls with Fabric - I am no math wizard, let alone a do-it-yourself genius. I would like to cover a vestibule, a tiny vestibule in a faux cheetah-print fabric.... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP. . .LOOKING FOR COWHIDE WALL COVERING OR PAPER - I have a small vestibule that I would like to paper or cover in black and white or brown and white cowhide (print). It's a very small area ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rear Garden - I live in an old apartment building in Manhattan, converted to coop. These images are of the rear of the building, a nine foot space that c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dividing a Room - First of all, my apologies for the "crooked" photo displayed here. My dilemma. . .I lived in a Midtown East Manhattan apartment of about... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know what color pink is found in these tulips? I am interested in using this color in a desert condo. Thanks for any help.
    1 Kommentar
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are the two colors of the walls?
1 „Gefällt mir“    5 Kommentare
blueliteone hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I own a small condo in Palm Springs, California. The rooms are small and I would like to know, what colors enlarge a room? I would like to... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare