21 Beiträge
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Growing figs in cold zone 6 helpful video - A member of British Columbia here in Canada shared this video in our group as we all struggled growing figs in ground. I am sharing it here,... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Just want to wish You all - Happy New Year 🥂 Stay healthy, stay strong you all❗
    3 Kommentare
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are you ripening for figs ? - I wonder if anyone cares to share pictures of your ripe fig ?
    7 Kommentare
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red wood bark. - Anyone knows what fig cultivar has red bark and red vains on back of the leaves ?
    Kommentar
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Wishing you always only the BEST ! Bluemoonlight.
    2 Kommentare
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Improve root sistem - Educationall video. https://youtu.be/_lkDLSPWZd0
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I am happy about my Yellow long neck. - Just want to share a few pictures of my ripe Yellow long neck
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What are you rooting this season ? - I am rooting, De La Senyora, Negronne (just for fun) Black Madeira, two unknown. To root the cuttings i am using fig pop method.
    4 Kommentare
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Happy Holidays ! - Happy Holiday to all neer and far, and Happy New Year 2019 !
    2 Kommentare
bluemoonlight hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I have been looking this tree and wonder - How does one grow tree like that ? https://goo.gl/images/Zmj1ia
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...