5 Beiträge
blueseaprincess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Sinks Lights - I am debating to use traditional two three-bulbs lights above sink or use four recessed lights above sink. Any recommendation? I have two si... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
blueseaprincess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black Window/Door Frames - I'm going to add white crown molding and baseboard to my condo and noticed that my windows and doors' frames r all black. I can't change the... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
blueseaprincess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Carpet - I have allergy so I plan to install hardwood floor to my new bought condo. I just found out from HOA today that they r not allowed any non c... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
blueseaprincess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Remove popcorn ceiling - I live in first floor and there's neighbors above me. Should I remove popcorn ceiling? I want it to be flat bz I thought it's prettier that ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
blueseaprincess hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Convert my dining room to second bedroom - How do I add room divider to a dinning room to create a secure and privacy but allow air and sunshine in's room? There's only half wall on o... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare