21 Beiträge
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
SOS: Utility room layout - Attached a pic of the offender. It's a really small utility which, whilst I'm grateful to have it, I feel that the layout could function bet... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio/Garden Layout Confusion - Quite a few issues going on with our garden. You'll see a large yard at the back of the house, we plan on knocking the retaining walls and b... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
decorative plate - Hi there, I was wondering where the decorative plate Ford bowl could be purchased? It's a lovely touch
    Kommentar
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decorative plate above console table - Hi there, I love this plate and have been looking for similar with no joy, can I ask where I can get it?
    Kommentar
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabulous lights - Great space! I particularly love the lights, where might I source them? Many thanks!
    1 Kommentar
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
glazing - windows and doors - Very interested to know who did the glazing, we're in the market for similar and this job looks great! Many thanks!
    Kommentar
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wardrobe handles - Hi, I love the streamlined look of the handleless wardrobe doors - are these on a "push to open" mechanism?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love these stools - where are they from? - Any tips would be much appreciated! Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor tile - Hi, I wondered where this floor tile was sourced? I've been looking for something similar in tone. Many thanks.
    1 Kommentar
blushingpixie hat eine Diskussion gestartet
artist credit wall art - Hi, I love this piece of wall art, I'd love to know the artist's name so that I could track down more of their work please.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...